Saturday 23 February 2013

Three Books

The whole story will be written over three books. It's decided. It can't be more than that or less, it will be three books. Ben and I planned the first two books meticulously but the third - which had to happen - was always a bit of a blur. We had no idea what to do with it, and we've had so many different plots for it!
I talked to my boyfriend, WS, about it and he said maybe there could be another driving force that blackmails Malina into working with them?
I won't say how i've used that idea, but thanks WS! You have helped me soo much!
I have now planned out book three and I really think it's going to stick!
I usually create a plot for book three, sleep on it, then decide it's crap. But I think I'm truly happy with it this time! There are twists and discoveries and loads of awesome new ideas that I just came up with last night...with a lot of inspirational help from the first series of Game Of Thrones... (I watched 8 episodes in one day! I declare myself addicted!)
I know this is another short post, but, really, there's not much else to say! I'm still editing the second part of the first novel - it takes time, of which I have little.
Patience is a virtue, friends!
M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment