Monday 24 September 2012

Brief Update

The internet is suddenly working again. Though I don't know how long it will last and I know that it can't be for long because it is taking ages to load anything and I keep getting a warning sign saying that this post can't be saved...
So in my brief moment of internet connection, I am updating you:
I have written chapter five and six. These chapters may seem frivolous but they are important in understand my main character. You will not understand what I mean as you haven't read them (and, no...I will not give out huge spoilers...I have a paranoid fear of someone stealing my idea...) but it is significant enough for me to post on here. Maybe it is purely for my own benefit to help me understand them...who knows?

Once seven is complete, I'll edit 8, 9 and 10 and will have four chapters complete all at once! A record! My record so far is two: chapters 5 and 6.

Chapter seven is no more or no less important as 5 and 6. It is currently planned in detail (in note form) and will be written out fully tomorrow.

I've also been creating loads of characters and their personalities.

I hope to give more charismatic posts in the future so I'll have to apologise for this rather plain and direct one! My internet is doing very badly and I don't know when it will be back up again.

I'd like to say hi to all those people I usually reach on the internet!

I feel like I'm in a major black-out! We lost the water earlier today as well! 
I had to go on the wettest dog walk ever today! 10 minutes into the hour long walk, I was so wet I didn't mind walking straight through huge puddles anymore!
When I got back, I sat on the floor by the fire in the living room creating characters and editing chapters.What a nice way to spend a wet day! It was lovely :)

I have to go now. My internet looks like it's about to crash. At the bottom of my screen are bars of signal like there would be on a mobile. When they are white, I have internet connection. Usually all five are white. About 2 minutes ago there were two. Now there is one.
I'll publish this before the internet crashes again!
M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment