Monday 6 August 2012

Kayaking Adventure

For the last three days, I have been on a kayaking trip down the Wye with my Dad, Step Mum and Little Brother. (Details are on my diary blog)
While Kayaking, I could see long green weeds below me, that actually looked like some sort of weird creature. I have incorporated these into my story and have decided that my two main characters should travel somewhere down a river in wooden kayaks and should get attacked by these creatures.

I now have the basic outline of 2 books - but this project is to complete the first book, so I mustn't get too far ahead of myself!
I'm still struggling with writing chapter four of this book, but I'll hopefully find some time to work on it in the next week in Scotland.
I will be bringing my laptop with me so I'm not disappearing again!
I have planned the events up to 13 chapters, I just need to write it now!
Chapter Three is well and truly on it's way - it is right in the middle of it's editing process
:)
There's not much more to update you on....
Updates on my life in general will be found at my diary blog :)
http://ignorantbloggerdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
Hope that life is good in general for all readers :)
I apologise that my posts have been relatively boring recently - this novel isn't nearly as exciting as I thought it would be.
Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic? I'm in a bit of a dull, down mood, as you can tell.
If you want to know, It's because I'm desperate to just spend some time at home and relax, writing, reading, doing whatever, but I'm packing to go away from home for the third time since July 18th.
I'm tired of going away from home.
And when I'm not feeling particularly happy about something, I find it hard to "switch on the light", as J.K. Rowling puts it...
So there's a little lesson about my personal psychology...
I hope everyone else is feeling brighter than I am!
M. x

No comments:

Post a Comment