Sunday 13 May 2012

BGT Final

Yes, I do watch Britain's Got Talent. Well, I only watch the finals...

I just need to get this out of my system...

Why did Pugsey win?? Yes, he's cute and a very clever dog, but seriously?
A dog beat Jonathan Antoine's voice?
What is the world coming to?
Anyone who hasn't heard Jonathan Antione's voice, just check this out!
His voice is just incredible for his age!
My Dad, a professional concert pianist and opera-singer teacher even agreed with me! And Dad really knows his stuff in this area. 
(I might as well give a shout out to my Dad's website in case anyone is interested: http://www.duolevinhancox.co.uk/index.html)

I thought RyaO'Shaughnessy was going to win, and when it was announced he wasn't in the top three, I was gutted! I love him to bits!

Well, now that that's out of my system, I can get some sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment